A Perfect Rose

A Perfect Rose

Monday, October 22, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday #196 - An Indian Lady - October 22, 2012

When I was visiting Dr. Galundia in Jaipur the other day, this lovely lady came in,
wearing a pink and yellow sari.  I asked if I might take her photograph and she
agreed.  I thought it was perfect for Mellow Yellow Monday and she gave me her
permission to use it.  She had such a sweet face - though she might  not have
been feeling well.

An Indian blogger and friend, Indrani, has a wonderful series, called "Faces 
of India" which I'm sure you would enjoy - http://isharethese.blogspot.in/2012/10/faces-of-india-80.html.

I am participating in Mellow Yellow Monday, #196 -
add your bit of yellow and join in the fun.


  1. Replies
    1. I'm sure she thought I was a bit strange...it's amazing, though...most folks are great about letting me take their photo.

  2. That is a nice yellow! I love the look on her face too.

  3. She look beautiful!

    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday.
    Golden Leaves is my MYM entry.
    Have a great week ahead!

  4. Yes, she has a kind attitude. A yellow attitude perhaps ;)



    Barcelona Daily Photo

  5. I'm glad to see you are doing well in India, Carmen. What an adventure this must be for you!

    This woman does look lovely and kind.