Monday, September 16, 2013

Venice Ambulance - September 16, 2013


I love Venice and have been fortunate enough to overnight there twice, on a Royal 
Caribbean ship.  I'm running out of years but I had so hoped to spend a week 
in Venice so I really could explore.  One sees everything on the water there and I
found this ambulance very unique.  I think I wouldn't want to have to be loaded
into one, though.  Rolling waves have to make that task a bit harder than on dry
land.




The colorful ambulanzia has orange, yellow, and even
a little blue so I am posting it on three Monday memes:










and





Get busy with your colorful photos and join in the fun!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen,

    Lucky you to have visited Venice twice! (I've been once.)

    Yes, I see the bit of blue. Thanks for sharing.

    Please consider returning and leaving a comment for me.
    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, you should definitely give yourself the gift of some quality time in Venice. I've been there many times and can tell you that it is most special very early in the morning and very late at night—and to enjoy it then, you have to be right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a great shot! I'm not sure I'd really appreciate a city that runs on boat power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Venice! I was there years ago and enjoyed the Piazza and all the quaint shops. I'm glad that the city hasn't sunk further. When I was there it seemed as if the city was going to sink!!! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to visit Venice one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha- I never thought about the emergency vehicles being boats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited Venice many years ago....would so much like to go back....beautiful capture of one of the most beautiful places in the world! Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete