Sunday, March 30, 2014

See It Sunday - Theme: Structure - Hong Kong LIghts - March 30, 2014


Flying to and/or from India on Cathay Pacific Airlines from San Francisco is nice
because, besides the fact that it is a really superb airline, one can have
a free stopover in Hong Kong ( their main hub ).  I spent five days there on
my return home from Mumbai in 2012.  Even though I was alone, I still 
enjoyed my visit and loved the fact that, as a senior citizen, all my rides on
the Star Ferry on Victoria Harbor were free.

I did a harbor cruise, one night ( not free but well worth the price ) to see the
spectacular "Symphony of Lights" which, according to Guinness Book of
World Records is billed as "the world's largest light and sound show".  More
than forty buildings on both sides of the harbor participate in this incredible
synchronised light extravaganza.  You can view it from the harborside 
promenade but, from the deck of a boat, it is even nicer.




I am participating in 




Add your photo of a structure to join
in the fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Magnificent lights. The architecture is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A light show makes sense to me in a city. I don't like the ones in natural areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your all article that you've posted and You such a share great knowledge to your viewer. Thanks for your valuable blog!You can also check our blog follow us for more information
    bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete