Friday, July 04, 2014

Six Word Friday - Free - July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July


Photo thanks to Bing Images, domain free


This is a day of celebration,
Of flags, families, fireworks, and friends,
Free and brave, we owe much,
Whisper thanks as this day ends.

We often take liberty for granted,
But I feel blessed every day,
 I was born in this country,
The best place of all - USA!

Carmen Henesy

copyright July 4, 2014 Carmen Henesy


I am participating in 


Join in the fun with your "six word" effort!






5 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen. Amen to your poem!
    ( PS: I can't believe you've been on 88 cruises.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to be who and where we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your images did not load for me but i did enjoy your description of the 4th!!

    you have a pretty blog, i love the purple and your header image is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such true words! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete